Pages

Monday, 9 April 2012

You.

Assalammualaikum :) and hello too. hihi


dear you -.- I never give up waiting for you! waiting for your text, waiting for you to reply my text, and waiting for you pick up my call. urhhh! I really want to be the oneI wanna be the one, he points to when all his friends are around and says "that's her". Sincerely, I do. I never regretted telling you I liked you, I only regretted never hearing what you really thought of me. Yes, Its true. A little jealousy is healthy in a relationship, its always good to know that someone is afraid to lose you. I'm jealous cause another girl can get with you, talk with you. and yes its me :( She ignores all the guys that want her, because she's too wrapped up in the one who doesn't. ♥ Again. Its me!! "Do I ever cross your mind?" "No." "Oh." "You stay on it." This is you. I hope I cross your mind once in a while just so that I won't feel so pathetic for thinking of you all the time. Even once .I wish you could hear all the words I'm too afraid to say. This is every girl afraid to do. hey you, I'm a girl.. Late at night when all the world is sleeping, I stay up and think of you... and I wish on a star that somewhere you're thinking of me, too. I can't sleep thinking of you a day before my chess competition cause I miss you, if you know that.. It's amazing how one little conversation can change things forever. Do you still remember our first conversation? It's hard not to love someone when he's all you ever think about. Everytime. I get the best feeling in the world when you say hi to me, or even smile, because I know even if just for a second, I crossed your mind. remember? you called my name infront of my friend, your friends? Whatever makes you feel bad, leave it. Whatever makes you smile, keep it. You are both! how? She can't wait for you forever, sometime soon she's going to let go, move on and be happy...without you. Yes, I cant wait forever, but I try as long as I can :( If you dont fight for what you want, dont cry for what you lost. I fight but nothing happened so I stop and waiting and keep hoping there's a miracle would happen. I wish. Sometimes I wish i could read your mind to find out how you feel about me. I wish!! so I know do you have the same feeling like I feel?  I want a new life and I want it with you. dear you :( 
sincerely me ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment